For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select a country and language
Freccia Alata Club
To join the Freccia Alata Club, earn 50,000 qualifying miles1 or take 60 qualifying flights1 in one calendar year. In addition, you will gain Elite Member2 status if you fly with SkyTeam Partner airlines.
The new edition of the MilleMiglia Program allows members to transfer to the following year the qualifying miles that exceed the number of miles required to become a member of an Exclusive Club. For instance, if you earned 75,000 qualifying miles in 2014, you can become a member of Freccia Alata in 2015 and transfer 25,000 qualifying miles to your 2015 account.
Exclusive Bonus3: Earn 50% extra miles on flights operated by Alitalia, Etihad Airways or SkyTeam Partner airlines.
See SOME EXAMPLES
On flights operated by Alitalia:
- Free booking ofExtra Comfort seats, during Web Check-in on all medium- and long-haul international flights
- Easier check-in process: Tele Check-in, priority on waiting lists and check-in at Business desks even with an Economy ticket
- Access to the Alitalia and SkyTeam Lounges, in Italy and worldwide
- Access to priority security lanes, where available
- Priority boarding
- Extra comfort seats: free reservation, communicating the Mille Miglia code during the booking step or during Web Check-in.
- One free extra bag: if you are traveling in Economy or Economy Premium, maximum weight of 23 kg; if you are traveling in Business Class Medium/Long Haul, maximum weight of 32 kg. Moreover, in case of purchase of a Light Fare, the baggae is free (1 baggage 23 kg) in addition of any sports equipment
- Free transportation of sports equipment: free transportation and priority baggage claim for sports equipment (up to 23 kg in Economy and Economy Premium and 32 kg in Business class) or a surf board up to 250 cm long and with a maximum weight of 23 kg
On flights operated by SkyTeam Partners, you can check in one free extra bag, according to the regulations on the SkyTeam website or on the site of the Partner airline operating the flight.
- Priority on the waiting list while booking flights operated by Alitalia
- Guaranteed booking up to 24 hours prior to departure, for full-fare tickets (Y) in Economy on long-haul international Alitalia flights
- Welcome Service : discounts when purchasing the service, to make you feel special on business and leisure trips
- SkyPrioritypriority itinerary : the best airport services offered by the airlines of the SkyTeam Alliance
- Dedicated post-flight assistance service : send your requests through the exclusive channels of the Freccia Alata Club
MilleMiglia Member Service - Freccia Alata Club
If you are in Italy, you can call 06 65644 (available 24h) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In other countries, you can contact the dedicated MILLEMIGLIA MEMBER SERVICE .
For award tickets, the service is available from 9:00am to 8:00pm on weekdays and from 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekends.
With Business ForYou, you can request up to four free upgrades to Economy Premium or Business Class Medium Haul for yourself or for the person of your choice.
Business ForYou is valid for Alitalia tickets in Economy (booking classes Y, B, M and H) on medium- and long-haul international flights operated by Alitalia.
How to request an upgrade
Call the dedicated Member Service to check if there are seats available for the selected upgrade class. Travel class upgrades cannot be requested directly at the airport.
1. Qualifying flights are all flights in fare classes that award qualifying miles, i.e. those miles that let you join or renew your membership to the Exclusive Clubs. These can be earned, where specifically indicated, by flying with Alitalia, SkyTeam Partners or other Partners between January 1 and December 31.
2. The benefits may be subject to limitations by individual Partner Airlines.
3. The Exclusive Bonus is awarded for all flights taken in the booking classes that qualify for miles (with the exception of special offers) and is calculated on the miles awarded for each flight in Economy class (the maximum number of miles to which the Exclusive Bonus applies corresponds to the amount awarded for booking classes K, V and T of the miles earning table). The miles earned with the Exclusive Bonus are not qualifying miles for access to the Alitalia Exclusive Clubs. Crediting of the Exclusive Bonus is subject to acknowledgment of the Freccia Alata Club Member status in Alitalia's systems.