Terms and conditions
- This promotion is available to all MilleMiglia Members travelling with an Alitalia award ticket.
- To qualify for the promotion, award tickets must be issued between 13 March and 13 April 2013 and must include transit at the Rome Fiumicino airport no later than 30 April 2013.
- The stopover is subject to availability of award seats on the new flight indicated.
- The stopover will be granted only to holders of award tickets with transit in Rome from and to the areas AZ0, AZ1, AZ2 and AZ3.
- Should the itinerary comprise long-haul International flights (areas AZ4, AZ5, AZ6, AZ7) it will only be possible to modify the national or medium-haul international segments (award areas AZ0, AZ1, AZ2, AZ3).
- The stopover in Rome cannot last any longer than 48 hours.
- The stopover may only be requested through the Customer Center or the dedicated Customer Service and will also be granted on award tickets issued on the Alitalia site.
- Consequent modification of the transit flight departure time/date will be free of charge.