Conditions and limitations
- The card can be used worldwide to make purchases at any shops or websites displaying the MasterCard logo. Furthermore, thanks to MasterCard's PayPass contactless payment method, purchases of up to EUR 25 can made even more quickly and easily: at participating retailers, in fact, all you'll have to do is place your card near the reader to complete your purchase, with no need to sign the receipt or enter your PIN.
- The Miles earned by the Cardholder following the issuance and/or use of the Card will be indicated on the Card's monthly statement. You can nevertheless check your mileage balance at any time by viewing your online statement, available on the Alitalia website.
- Qualifying miles allow the cardholder to renew or gain access to the Alitalia Exclusive Clubs (Ulisse, Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus).
- After having reached the amount of EUR 10,000, the cardholder will only be able earn miles for any additional transactions carried out during the course of the same year, without receiving any additional bonus miles.
- Alitalia e-Coupons can not be combined with any other Alitalia discount coupons. They must be used within 3 months of the date upon which the notice is sent to the Customer, for flights departing within 9 months of the ticket's purchase date.
- As Alitalia sends the e-coupon codes via email, Members are advised to keep the email addresses that they have registered with Alitalia up to date.
Advertising message. For the Card's financial and contractual conditions, please consult the relative Information Sheet, which can be found online, as well as at the Intesa Sanpaolo Group Branches that offer the product. The issuance of the card is subject to approval on behalf of the Bank. The insurance coverage is provided by Chartis Europe S.A. For a detailed description of the coverage offered, as well as the exclusions and limitations of compensation, please refer to the Policy Conditions contained in section D "Other documents" of the Alitalia Intesa Sanpaolo Card contract.