- Starting from the second year, the annual fee will be EUR 190 for the Alitalia Gold Card and EUR 95 for the Alitalia Green Card. The first Additional Alitalia Gold Card, if requested at the same time as the Basic Card, will be included in the annual fee for the Basic Card. (Offer valid for requests for Basic Cards received by February 28, 2014). The Additional Green Card has an annual membership fee of EUR 36 from the second year.
- The bonus is only for the Main Cardholder, on the condition that he/she has never before had an Alitalia American Express Gold or Green Card. It will be credited to the account within eight weeks of Card issuance.
- Miles will not be awarded for the following: cash advances, foreign currency purchases, American Express Travelers Check purchases, purchases that are later returned and refunded, the cost of annual membership fees and taxes thereon, or transactions at gas station pumps. The 2 or 3 qualifying miles will not be awarded for Alitalia tickets purchased at travel agencies that do not use the Alitalia IATA code, or rather in the event that the Alitalia flight purchased is included within a travel package (such as flight & car rental packages or flight & hotel packages). Miles received for tickets that were later reimbursed will not be immediately subtracted from the MilleMiglia account, but will be considered as an advance on later flights: the Cardholder will not earn any more miles on subsequent flights until the miles received in advance have been recovered
- Requests for award tickets are subject to the number of miles available on the MilleMiglia account at the time of the request. For more details, view the regulations at www.americanexpress.it/companion.
- Verify the terms and conditions when booking
- The information contained herein regarding the Alitalia Credit Cards and the relative insurance coverage is of a purely general nature. The insurance policies are provided by third party insurance companies and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions indicated in the relative policies themselves. For more information, click here.