For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select your country and your language
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
|Fly With Us||At the airport||TRAVEL CLASSES||Digital Services||ROMAMILANO||Voucher||ADDITIONAL SERVICES||From/To the airport||News and Features||Ready for takeoff?|
FIND OUT HOW TO AVOID LONG LINES AND SAVE TIME AT SECURITY CHECKPOINTS.
Do you have an Alitalia ticket?
If you have an Alitalia ticket, you can buy priority gate access for EUR 8.00(*):
- By calling the Customer Center
- On the web, straight after buying a ticket or in the My flights section
- At the airport, at the Alitalia ticket desks and check-in desks at Rome Fiumicino
- At authorized Travel Agencies
(*) free for children accompanying adults who have paid for the service
Admission to priority gates is free of charge for:
- Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus members
- Business Class passengers
- Lounge Card owners
- Corporate Premium Card owners
- Skyteam Elite Plus passengers
Find out more about PRIORITY GATES
WE OFFER COMFORT AND A RANGE OF SERVICES AT AIRPORT LOUNGES: JOIN US USING YOUR LOUNGE CARD OR PURCHASE A SINGLE ADMISSION TICKET.
Do you have an Alitalia ticket? Select one of the access modes for the Alitalia Lounges and you will find check-in desks, relaxation areas, an office area, a bar and much more.
The purchase of Lounge Card is temporarily suspended.
SINGLE ADMISSION TICKET
Single admission tickets can be bought through the Customer Center – 89 20 10, at authorized Travel Agencies and at Alitalia ticket desks and check-in desks at the airport: See the list.
Our fees are:
- EUR 30 for adults
- EUR 15 for children up to 12 years of age
- Free of charge for children up to 2 years of age
For Ulisse members only: admission for one guest free of charge.
The service is non-refundable and can only be exchanged up to the day before departure.
Find out more about our LOUNGES
From Abroad: +39 06 65649