For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Other language website:
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
|The Program||Exclusive Clubs||Miles with Alitalia||Miles with Partner Airlines||Miles with financial partners and insurance companies||Miles with other Partners||Buy miles||News and promotions|
Spending miles on services
Have you ever tried Alitalia's Premium Economy, Business Class Medium Haul and Business Class Long Haul travel classes? Use the miles you've earned to treat yourself to a more comfortable and relaxing journey.
Request a class upgrade:
- From Economy to Premium Economy, on long-haul international flights
- From Economy to Business Class Medium Haul, on medium-haul international flights
- From Economy to Business Class Long Haul, on long-haul international flights
- From Premium Economy to Business Class Long Haul, on long-haul international flights
You can even upgrade to a higher class when you purchase tickets at lower rates from booking classes Y, B, M, H, K, V, T.
- Contact MilleMiglia Customer Service up until one day prior to your flight's departure
- Visit an Alitalia ticket desk, on the day of your departure1. In this case, we recommend arriving at the airport ahead of the suggested check-in time for your flight. The recommended early arrival times vary based on the destination:
- 1.5 hours for domestic flights, except for flights leaving from Rome Fiumicino, for which passengers are required to arrive 2 hours in advance
- 2 hours for medium-haul international flights
- 5 hours for long-haul international flights
Consult the table to find out how many miles are required for upgrades on individual legs:
|From Economy to Business Class Medium/Long Haul||From Economy to Premium Economy||From Premium Economy to Business Class Medium/Long Haul|
|Areas||Destinations (to/from Italy)||with paid tickets in booking classes Y, B, M and H||with paid tickets in booking classes K, V and T||with paid tickets in booking classes Y, B, M and H||with paid tickets in booking classes K, V and T||with paid tickets in booking class P|
|AZ1||Albania, Algeria, Austria, Bulgaria, Libya, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia and Hungary||10,000||14,000||Not available||Not available||Not available|
|AZ2||Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Morocco, Netherlands and Spain||12,500||17,500||Not available||Not available||Not available|
|AZ3||Armenia, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, Russia, Syria, Turkey and Ukraine||15,000||21,000||7,500||10,500||Not available|
|AZ4||Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Iran||20,000||28,000||10,000||14,000||10,000|
|AZ5||Canada, Ghana, Mexico, Nigeria, USA continental||25,000||35,000||12,500||17,500||12,500|
|AZ7||Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Japan, South Korea||40,000||56,000||20,000||28,000||20,000|
Table valid until 30/09/2016
1. The service is available at airports from which flights operated by Alitalia depart.
From Italy: (+39) 89 20 10