For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Other language website:
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
|The Program||Exclusive Clubs||Miles with Alitalia||Miles with Partner Airlines||Miles with financial partners and insurance companies||Miles with other Partners||Buy miles||News and promotions|
Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre Card
The Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre Card rewards your loyalty: the card that shows you our gratitude for choosing Alitalia for your travel.
As a member of the Freccia Alata Plus "Per Sempre" Club, you can enjoy unlimited membership to the Freccia Alata Plus Club and the opportunity to use a range of additional services on Alitalia flights, in addition to those available to Freccia Alata Plus standard customers. In particular:
- Four additional upgrades to superior classes, with the same conditions as upgrades for Freccia Alata Plus customers (Business ForYou promotion)
- Two guaranteed bookings for award tickets in one year, in Classica – Economy Class on the entire Alitalia network, by contacting the Freccia Alata Plus Club Customer Service. The request is valid for the holder or the holder + additional passenger traveling together (same flight and date). The booking is only and exclusively guaranteed when there are seats available in Classica – Economy Class (i.e. one seat for the holder or two seats for the holder + additional passenger)
- Your name added to a waiting list for MilleMiglia award tickets on the entire Alitalia network, by contacting the Freccia Alata Plus Club Customer Service (your name may be added to the list from 60 days prior to the date of departure).
Freccia Alata Plus members who have maintained the Freccia Alata status (before 2008) or Freccia Alata Plus status (after 2008) for ten consecutive years, by meeting the standard qualifying requirements, can take part in the promotion.
Customers must meet the following criteria:
- Every year since January 1, 2008, customers must have confirmed that they had the number of miles needed to gain access to the Freccia Alata Plus Status (in one calendar year, 80,000 qualifying miles or, from 2010, 90 qualifying flights), maintaining Freccia Alata Plus status for the entire period indicated
- Every year from January 1, 2003, to December 31, 2007, customers must have confirmed that they had the standard number of miles needed to gain access to the Freccia Alata Club, maintaining Freccia Alata status for the entire period indicated
Customers who meet the requirements for participation in the promotion will receive an email or letter from Alitalia confirming their membership to the Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre Club, followed by a kit with the Freccia Alata Per Sempre Club Card.
From Italy: (+39) 89 20 10