To purchase your tickets on our website, choose one of the following payment methods:
- Credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa).
A service charge applies* to ticket purchases, at the following variable amount:
- Web purchase Service charge of $10 included in the chosen fare. Not applicable to MilleMiglia award tickets, for Sardinia territorial continuity tariffs and on flights between Rome and Milan Linate.
Service fees charged in TEL AVIV Call center & Alitalia ticketing office at Ben Gurion airport:
Tickets to Italy/Europe
- $25 promotional fare, Economy and Premium economy class.
- $40 Economy class ticket purchased
- $140 Business class
Tickets to other destinations
- $25 Economy and promotional fare, Premium Economy.
- $ 80 Economy and Premium Economy (no promo fare).
- $140 Business class ticket all types.
- Purchase from ticket desks managed by Alitalia in Italy
EUR 12 per national ticket
EUR 25 per international ticket within the Schengen Area and Switzerland
EUR 35 per ticket for all other destinations
MilleMiglia award ticket
The service charge only applies to call center purchases, if it is also possible to purchase the ticket from alitalia.com. The service charge is not applicable if the award ticket can only be purchased through the call center (e.g. date change/itinerary change/award upgrade).
* The service charge is not applicable in the following cases:
- Passengers under 2 years old
- territorial continuity rates.
Service fee for Change / Cancelation of tickets.
$15 service fee apply for any request to change or refund tickets made by the passenger.
In addition in case of change or cancelation fees will be charged according to the ticket rules.
Refund may be granted for airport and security tax.
Consumer Protection Law
Any change or cancellation of a flight ticket after it has been issued is subject to payment in accordance with the ticket's terms and conditions. Without derogating from the above, in case a ticket was purchased by way of a “remote sale,” as defined in the Consumer Protection Law, 5741 – 1981 (henceforth: Consumer Protection Law), cancelation of the transaction is permitted within 14 working days from the transaction date but not less than seven working days before the date of the departure of the first flight (as specified on the flight ticket/reservation confirmation voucher).Handicaps , New immigrants , Senior citizens, as defined in the Consumer protection law can ask for the cancelation of “ remote sale” within 4 months as long as they had contacted and advised the airline representative. The cancelation must be made in writing, by post, e-mail or fax, directly to the party from whom the flight ticket was purchased. If these conditions are met, a cancelation fee of 5% of the value of the total price of the ticket or ILS 100, the lesser of the two, will be charged. In all other cases, and subject to all laws, the person making the reservation will be charged according to Alitalia’s cancelation policy, subject to the ticket's terms and conditions. In this respect, not using transportation services that have been ordered, whether in whole or in part, for any reason, will also be considered cancelation of a reservation.