Extra baggage - Terms and conditions
- At the moment of the check-in, all additional baggage purchased previously must be used in combination with the ticket purchased for the excess baggage. If you wish to modify your flight, and if your ticket allows such modifications, your additional baggage allowance purchased previously shall remain valid in combination with the modified ticket. All additional baggage allowance purchased previously is personal and non-transferable.
- Additional baggage allowance purchased previously is valid for a single segment towards the stop airport or the final destination, and only on flights operated by Alitalia.
- Additional baggage allowance purchased previously cannot be used to transport pets and/or sports equipment.
- Alitalia's General Transportation Conditions are an integral part of these conditions.
- The maximum size and weight of your additional baggage allowance permitted for your route are described in the General Transportation Conditions.
- You must guarantee that all information supplied at the moment of the booking and the purchasing of the extra baggage allowance is complete.