For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select a country and language
Other countries websites:
Not registered yet?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN
|Fly With Us||At the airport||TRAVEL CLASSES||Digital Services||ADDITIONAL SERVICES||From/To the airport||News and Features||Ready for takeoff?|
Business Class Long Haul
Get ready for an unforgettable travel experience.
In Business Class Long Haul, it all begins with a special welcome at the airport: the comfort of the Alitalia and SkyTeam Lounges, dedicated check-in desks, priority gates where available and free baggage allowance of two items weighing 32 kg.
On board you'll discover all the pleasures of Italian hospitality: exclusive design, the finest regional cuisine, a carefully selected wine list and impeccable service.
- Leather seats that recline up to 180°, have a fully horizontal bed position and a massage function
- For your in-flight entertainment pleasure, an individual 15.4-inch screen with privacy setting, so that only you can see what's on and Active Noise Cancellation headphones that eliminate cabin sounds
- A particularly relaxing cabin, thanks to a lighting system with lights that vary in intensity and color depending on the time and the stages of the journey on A330s
- In-flight service with meticulous attention to detail and products offered together with some of the biggest names in Italy: a night kit with Frette duvet and pillowcases; chinaware, silverware and glassware from a collaboration with Richard Ginori; and a gift box in separate versions for men and women by Salvatore Ferragamo
- Elegant and valuable Magnifica amenity kit, for which Alitalia won a prize in the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Awards in 2013
When booking, you can choose the seat that best meets1 your travel needs:
|Traveling together?||"Honeymoon" seats: next to one another in the middle, but with a partition that can be raised between them|
|Traveling alone?||Window seats: maximum comfort with maximum privacy|
|Parent with child?||"Honeymoon" seats: sit next to your child so that you can enjoy this journey together|
|Traveling with a friend?||"Honeymoon" seats: next to one another but with a partition that can be raised between you
Middle and aisle seats: close together but with your own individual privacy
Alitalia was voted by 28,000 frequent flyers as having the "Best Airline Cuisine" in 2014 for the fifth time in a row, affirming its position, according to Global Traveler magazine, as the best company in the world for the quality of its meals.
Discover the pleasure of simple cuisine, rich in flavor, made with recipes from the finest Italian culinary traditions. The menu is further enriched with a wide range of the best Italian wines, carefully selected by Alitalia's official sommelier, in collaboration with the Italian Sommelier Foundation. Our cabin staff, trained by the Italian Sommelier Foundation of Rome, will help you choose your wine on board.
You can enjoy the culinary delights of a different region every month. This month’s menu features:
1. Seat assignment is subject to availability.
From Belgium: 02 5511122
DESTINATIONS AND OFFERS